albino sea turtle
albino sea turtle
crime in stereo | ‘for exes’
'all i want to do is waste some time with you'
Newborn baby hedgehogs!!!
5 of the Creepiest Songs You’ll Hear Today
- I’ve Plummed This Whole Neighborhood by: Nurse With Wound- The song opens with a series of screams and moans, occasionally overlapped by a muffled female voice. Just when you think it’ll end, it carries on for nearly five and a half minutes.
- Rattlers Echo by: Hair Police- What starts off sounding like a factory warning bell gradually picks up the sounds of something similar to radio static, computer-like noises, and screams of anguish. (Skip to 5:00 on the video for the screaming to start; the first five minutes are just the bell and static sounds.)
- Coward by: Swans- The singer’s voice is just plain ghastly and slightly haunting. There’s really no other way to describe it. I’d say it’s relaxing, but the heavy background music tends to ruin that.
- Faaip De Oiad by: Tool- It sounds like there’s a lot going on in this song, between the staticy, electronic noises and the extremely frantic phone call of a man rambling about Area 51.
- Slug Bait by: Throbbing Gristle- Possibly the most disturbing, graphic, and absolutely horrifying song I have ever heard. The first-person account of an unspeakable crime. If this doesn’t make the hairs on your neck stand up, then I’m not sure what will.
For the full list of songs: [x]
Gammell illustrations from ‘Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark’.
An aged human skeleton encased in an iron cage, was found by boys at Hempstead, L.I. It is believed to be an early pirate torture device. The criminal would be bound in the metal cage and hung from a scaffold until they died of starvation.